- Sign up to the mailing list to stay up to date
- Explore our curated list of InnerSource resources
- Join an upcoming SIG meeting (or read the minutes from previous ones)
- Consider contributing
All SIG related communications are conducted through the firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list. Email email@example.com with questions or suggestions for collaboration use cases. Join the mailing list and stay up to date by sending a note to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SIG meetings happen every two weeks, and are announced via the mailing list. The agenda and minutes are captured as GitHub issues on the SIG GitHub repo. This is a great place to find the details of upcoming and historic meetings.
InnerSource License Generator Working Group
The InnerSource SIG is actively developing a tool that can be used to generate InnerSource Licenses. This work is in progress in FINOS Labs and you are welcome to join the development effort InnerSource License Generator - Github
- Fork the GitHub repo
- Create your feature branch (git checkout -b feature/fooBar)
- Read our contribution guidelines and Community Code of Conduct
- Make your changes on the fork. Ensure any documentation and code changes are
formatted correctly by executing
npm run fmt(see below for setup instructions). If
npm run fmtisn't executed, the build will fail.
- Commit your changes (git commit -am 'Add some fooBar')
- Push to the branch (git push origin feature/fooBar)
- Create a new Pull Request
NOTE: Commits and pull requests to FINOS repositories will only be accepted from those contributors with an active, executed Individual Contributor License Agreement (ICLA) with FINOS OR who are covered under an existing and active Corporate Contribution License Agreement (CCLA) executed with FINOS. Commits from individuals not covered under an ICLA or CCLA will be flagged and blocked by the FINOS Clabot tool. Please note that some CCLAs require individuals/employees to be explicitly named on the CCLA.
Need an ICLA? Unsure if you are covered under an existing CCLA? Email email@example.com
To ensure a smooth contributing experience, please ensure you follow the workstation setup. This project makes use of Prettier to format all Markdown documentation to ensure consistency across the whole repository. Prettier is built on Node.js, which will need to be installed. To ensure your document changes are formatted correctly, follow these steps: